Friday, February 19, 2016

of a different stripe dress



at the risk of triggering something, do you ever find the same song playing over and over (and over) again in your head? usually this is annoying. but, sometimes, don't you find it, well, interesting. along the lines of having a soundtrack for your life? this happened to me recently. one day, it was debussy's clair de lune. the next day, it was karen o's cover of animation's obsession (the title song for starz's flesh and bone). i was so enjoying having these songs play in my head on those two days that i wished for a music supervisor for the ongoing series that is my life. i suppose i could  fit that bill. after all, i am everything else on that project! but, how nice would it be to have someone else play that role.

i am wearing the alpen top and the tokyo hat (with an added flower pin) by kaliyana. my dress is by lauren vidal, my trousers are by grizas and my pullover is rundholz (black label). my boots are the noon boot (box collection) by trippen.