Thursday, December 3, 2015

reading books pullover



some clothes just scream libraries to me. club chairs, study carrels, endless stacks of books, perfect (not too bright, not too dim and definitely no fluorescent) lighting, cathedral ceilings in the main reading room, hushed murmurings and brooding skies peeking in from the outside. as temperatures slowly descend, i have been wrapping myself in sweaters and spending lots and lots of time reading books. for me, voluminous dresses are perfect for curling up in a large club chair (or sinking into a large club chair with my legs hooked over an arm of the chair) with a good book. if you ever find yourself in a library reading room and spot someone that fits this description, take a second look, because it just might be me!

i am wearing the outside shirt, the brasilia dress, the scarf sweater by kaliyana. my boots are the rectangle boot (closed collection) by trippen.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

The waistline of the dress (as I see it in the second picture) is really wonderful.

Patti Waterfield - Art said...

I just discovered your blog through a photo of your outfit that I loved on Pinterest. I am so taken with some of your posts that I decided to read your blog posts starting from Jan 2015 and get them completed before 2016. Love your style and the way you mix up and lYer your clothes. Very inspiring. I am a jeans and t-shirt person, with a boho twist and love wearing skirts and dresses with pants (usually the only way I will a dress). Lusting after Rundholz and trippen boots!!! We get Kaliyana here in Canada. I am guessing you are in USA? Anyway looking firward to your posts!

wardrobetales said...

welcome, patti. and, thanks!