Friday, January 13, 2012

Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies Dress





The look:

shirt - old Gap
tie - old UO
dress - Miss Green Originals
cardi - old UO
beret - old
boots - old LLBean
parka - old Canada Goose
gloves - H&M
bag - Coach

The tale:

Every once in a while, I will come across a clothing label that I just can't get my hands on (having nothing to do with the affordability of its wares) but that I just love -- and I mean love with a capital "L", a capital "O", a capital "V", a capital "E" and an exclamation point.  Sometimes I will try to find an available substitute.  But usually a substitute isn't anywhere near as good as the original.  Then I just get resentful.  No fair!  Most recently when this occurred, I even considered booking my birthday trip to the locale where the clothing label has bricks and mortar shops.  Extreme, huh?  Not that when push came to shove I would ever do that.  That might make whatever clothes I ended up buying from the label very expensive clothes!  I don't think I am quite that obsessed with any label!

No comments: