Friday, January 27, 2012

Inspired By A Film Pullover





The look:

pullover - LLBean
scarf - old H&M
skirt - old Gap
beret - old
texting gloves - H&M
boots - old
coat - old UO
bag - old Lululemon

The tale:

My apologies if I have already said this before.  Sometimes, I watch films purely because I like their costume design.  It was the costume design of one film that inspired today's outfit.  Oddly, it felt appropriate to be wearing this outfit when, this evening, I decided to take a stroll through the downtown streets, something the character, who wore the costume that inspired today's outfit, might have done.  It used to be very usual for me to take strolls through the downtown streets on Fridays, but it is something that I haven't done for years now.  It was pleasant to return to this activity, even if may be only for this one time.  It was also a little sad, maybe because I don't know when it might happen again and it was an activity that I always enjoyed engaging in.

No comments: