Thursday, November 17, 2011

A Shot In The Arm Sweater









A couple of days ago, I had the thought that there was something missing from my Winter coat collection, namely, a camel coloured classic coat (pea coat, duffle coat, etc.).  A couple of days later, I opened up the wardrobe where I keep some of my Winter coats and, lo and behold, there was a camel coloured pea coat that I had gotten some years ago and have not worn yet.  And nearby a camel coloured cropped duffle coat.  Okay, truth be told, they are more taupe-y than they are camel coloured, which may explain why I had forgotten that I had them.  Even so, they are close enough to being camel coloured that scouting around for a new (or even a new old) camel coloured classic coat would be extravagant and inexcusable.  I must remember to wear my camel coloured coats.

I am wearing an old JCrew sweater, an old Zara skirt (from last Winter's end of season sale), an old H&M wool jacket, an old H&M puffer jacket, an old wool beret, an old H&M circle scarf, H&M gloves and old JCrew ankle boots (from last Winter's end of season sale).  I am carrying a bag by Roots.

No comments: