Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Moody Skies Dress





It is that time of year again.  Time for the Winter One of a Kind Show and Sale.  It is just a few weeks away now.  I have been saving up for it.  I am hoping to make two major purchases.  Of course, the purchases will only happen if, one, the artisans from whom I wish to make the purchases participate in the show and sale this Winter and, two, the artisans bring with them to the show and sale the things that I want them to bring.  Fingers crossed.  But no big deal if it doesn't happen.

I am wearing a dress from Zara, an old Preloved cropped cardigan, a wool cape by I Spiewak & Sons from Urban Outfitters and an old wool beret.  My boots are by Cydwoq.  I am carrying an old The Cambridge Satchel Company batchel.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you're so great at layering! I'm wandering why the 30's label in this case?
Iz

wardrobetales said...

Hmmm. I had to think about your question for a bit. Sometimes my labelling has less to do with the way something looks than in what fictional context I might wear something on a particular day. In this case, on the day in question, I could totally see myself wearing this to travel back in time to the 30s to a Gosford Park setting. Thanks for the question! :)