Saturday, November 12, 2011

Different Stripes Sweater Dress







I was so tired last night that, just after nine o'oclock, I fell asleep on the sofa while watching TV.  This morning, I tried to figure out what tired me out so much, aside from a very busy work week.  My theory is this:  It was the trip that I made yesterday evening to the mall located on the outskirts of the city where I live.  It took some time to get there by public transit (and then to get back home by public transit), always very tiring.  Also, the mall is sprawling, so the trip involved a lot of walking, also tiring, especially after a day of work.  Finally, the mall was crowded.  I get very stressed in crowded situations, and suffering stress is very, very tiring.  So if going to the mall located on the outskirts of the city where I live is so tiring, why, you might ask, did I go?  Two words:  Top Shop.

And speaking of Top Shop, I picked up a faux fur hat there.  I was walking around with it, browsing the store one last time before lining up to pay for the hat, when one of the shop clerks complimented me on it.  It was kind of an awkward exchange.  At first she thought that it was mine, but my response made her realize that it was a hat from the shop that I intended to purchase.  At that point, she said, "Well, it's still nice."  Like I said, awkward.

I am wearing a striped sweater dress from Zara, an old Zara wool peacoat, an old Gap long scarf and an old wool beret.  My Chelsea boots are Fluevogs.  I a carrying a bag from Roots.

No comments: