Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Cocooning Cardi





I had a strange experience this morning.  As I was putting on the finishing touches on my outfit, I said to myself, "Oh well.  It will be an experiment."  I guess I wasn't entirely sold on the outfit.  Not an unusual occurrence.  But it was definitely unusual to just go with the outfit and accept it as an experiment.  It amounted to taking the pressure off ... my self-imposed need to always be satisfied with my outfits.  I don't recall ever doing this.  It was a strange experience.  And a pleasant one.  In any event, my mind was later taken off my clothes because we had our first snowfall of the season today.  No lasting accumulation.  But the flakes were big and fluffy.  My kind of snowfall.

I am wearing an old Lands End Canvas plaid shirt dress, an old UO open cardi, an old wool beret and old Fluevog booties.

No comments: