Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Beanstock Shoes









I was more than a little bit excited to wear these shoes.  For one thing, the shoes have the highest heels that I have worn in a long while:  They are four inches slanted.  I am not sure how much height that actually gives me.  For another thing, the shoes were designed for men.  No doubt I am not the only woman to have purchased the shoes, but, nevertheless, they are men's shoes.  They have a sturdy heel and were very comfortable when I tried them on in the store.  I was curious to find out whether men's high heels would be any more (or less) comfortable than women's high heels.  So what is the verdict?  I felt very tall.  I towered over many people.  I wished that I stood so high without four inch slanted heels.  And men's high heels (at least these ones) are no different than women's high heels.

I am wearing an old H&M sheer blouse underneath a drop waist jumper dress from Zara, an open jacket from Zara, an old Kensie coat and an old wool beret.  My shoes are Fluevogs.  I am carrying a Roots bag.

No comments: