Saturday, October 22, 2011

Long Black Wool Cardigan





This is what I wore yesterday.  I had planned on wearing something slightly different, but, when I woke up, I was feeling so crummy that I discarded some of the pieces in the planned outfit in favour of comfort pieces.  In particular, a jacket went back into the closet and instead a cosy sweater was pulled out.  Also, high heels were rejected in favour of low heels.  It was a long day, one that, today, I would like to leave behind me.  So, on to today.  I went hat shopping.  I think that I may have found some nice ones for Winter.  For some strange reason, I am really wanting to embrace Winter this year.  Part of this embracing Winter thing is dressing appropriately and stylishly throughout the entire period.  I don't want to succumb to the Winter doldrums!

I am wearing an old Mexx shirt with an old Gap tie, an old linen jumper dress, a long wool blend cardigan from JCrew Factory, an old Lands End field jacket, an old JCrew scarf, a cotton knit beret from American Apparel and fingerless mitts from H&M.  My boots are Fluevogs.  I am carrying an old batchel from The Cambridge Satchel Company.

No comments: