Thursday, October 20, 2011

Caramel And Chocolate Swirls Blouse




About two years ago, someone told me that body heat does not escape through one's shins and calves, so it is possible to wear knee length shorts in the depths of Winter (without tights) and still be warm, so long as one wears a hat and keeps one's neck and other parts of the body covered.  I was doubtful at the time.  And I certainly don't intend to bare my shins and calves in the depths of Winter to test out the statement.  But I can say that, so far, with temperatures just hovering around ten degrees celsius, I am not in the least bit uncomfortable going with partially bare shins and calves.

I am wearing an old Mexx blouse with an old Gap tie, an old jumper dress, a wrap sweater vest from H&M, an old JCrew scarf, an old H&M coat and an old Nine West cloche hat.  My boots are fluevogs.  I am carrying an old batchel from The Cambridge Satchel Company.

No comments: