Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Wanting To Talk

Yesterday, I discovered that photos of the Dear Creatures Fall 2011/Winter 2012 collection had been posted on the Dear Creatures facebook page (and last Friday, at that).  So, this morning, I expected to see at least some of the usual suspects (i.e., some of the more popular bloggers who usually post about Dear Creatures) posting about Dear Creatures and their picks from the new collection.  Much to my surprise, I found no Dear Creatures posts.  I expect I will see them within the coming weeks, if not days (and maybe even by the end of today).  Still, I am somewhat disappointed.  I guess I was ready to "talk" about the new Dear Creatures collection, but no one else is on the same page as me.  Oh well, not the first time for this and, probably, not the last.  I don't usually do this, but here goes:  I am coveting the following from the collection:















All photos from Dear Creatures' facebook page.

No comments: