Monday, June 13, 2011

The T-Shirt Sweater



The sweater that I wore today is a very recent purchase from H+M.  What I like most about it is that it looks like an oversized t-shirt but it isn't.  I first saw the sweater in purple.  Then I saw it in cream.  Then I saw it in black.  Which means that I did it again:  I bought "one in every colour".  This makes the second time in less than a month that I reverted to this old habit of mine of buying "one in every colour" (the other time was with the Belladonna skirt from Madewell).  I console myself with these facts:  Fact number one:  These t-shirt sweaters were not expensive.  Fact number two:  I will likely wear these t-shirt sweaters a lot.  (I already have an idea for the purple one, which will finally let me wear a dress that I love but have had a hard time figuring out how to wear.  I also have another idea for the cream one.)  Fact number two:  When I had the opportunity on Sunday to buy "one in every colour" of a Hawaiian print shirt, I consciously declined.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the color of the pants looks cool with the shoes, Love it!