Thursday, April 21, 2011

The Strawberry Fields Forever Dress










If I start dressing in Spring-like outfits (I would be crazy to wear actual Spring outfits, for I would simply freeze), do you suppose that I could coax Spring out of hiding?  It certainly didn't work today.  But if I had some sign that it might work, I would certainly be willing to keep trying.  I can, however, think of one advantage to Spring staying in hiding.  It gives one the opportunity to try out some of the Fall outfits that just walked down the runways of the "fashion capitals" of the world.  Not the actual outfits of course, but ones inspired by the actual outfits.  That is what I did today.  I tried on for size my interpretation of this outfit from the Steven Alan Fall 2011 ready-to-wear collection:


Image from style.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love your dress :) The buttons down the back are such a sweet detail and I love that your jacket says NO! :D