Thursday, February 10, 2011

Mustard Seed Grower's Sherpa Fleece Lined Work Shirt Jacket



I am at a loss for words today.  I think it's because I am trying to write a very particular post (which, I hope, I will complete and publish this weekend) and, when I think of posts, my mind becomes completely preoccupied with that very particular post.  I can't think of anything but that post.  Which means I can't think of today's post.  So if I sound like I am babbling, I probably am.  My apologies.



I bought the Sherpa fleece lined work shirt that I wore today (as a jacket) a couple of weeks ago.  I bought it because I loved the colours in it, because I love plaid flannel shirts and because I thought a Sherpa fleece lined plaid work shirt would prove to be practical.  I also bought it because it was on sale ... seriously marked down.  I didn't exactly know how I would wear it when I saw it in the store (even though I loved it), so it being seriously marked down was a huge incentive to buy it -- it made it a low risk purchase.  It was only recently that it occurred to me to try wearing it as a jacket for work.  I think I love it ... as a jacket for work.



I am wearing an old Gap shirt with a tie from Urban Outfitters, a corduroy vest by BDG from Urban Outfitters, a Sherpa fleece lined plaid work shirt by Salt Valley Working Products Mfg Co from Urban Outfitters, a vintage RW & Co skirt, vintage Gap leggings, vintage H&M over-the-knee socks and riding boots by JCrew.

No comments: