Tuesday, November 16, 2010

On The Bright Side ...



Some day soon, I hope, I will stop writing posts that start with, "I was going to wear something else" (or something like it).  But not today.



So what was the something else that I was going to wear today but didn't?  For one, a more subdued (in colour at least) outfit.  For another, a different sweater.  I am glad that I didn't wear the more subdued outfit, because I don't think that I would have liked it (even though it was rehearsed).  The reason that I think that I would not have liked the more subdued outfit is because, on my way to work, I completely restyled the skirt of the more subdued outfit, leading me to comment (silently) to myself, "Yes!  Much better!"  (Of course the "Yes!  Much better!" remains to be seen.)  As for the other sweater that I thought about wearing, I think I would have been okay with the resulting outfit, but I may have thought of it as more Spring than Fall appropriate.  (That, of course, also remains to be seen.  I will keep the Spring appropriate outfit in mind for next Spring.  Maybe.)



I am wearing all old clothes: a skirt and blouse from the Gap, a sweater by JCrew, a coat from H&M and a scarf by JCrew.  My tights (old) are from H&M and my boots (old) are by Fluevog.  My silver pin is old from my jewellery box.

No comments: