Sunday, November 14, 2010

It Was A Girl's Guide To Hunting And Fishing Kind Of Weekend


I took quite a risk this morning putting on this outfit.  Why?  Because it is an "old outfit" and, lately, whenever I have worn an old outfit, I have ended up not liking it so much (if at all).  This outfit I don't think I am so averse to.



If I give it any amount of thought, I think that satisfaction with my outfits comes and goes in waves.  I am not consistently satisfied or consistently dissatisfied with my outfits.  Typically, I have a period of satisfaction followed by a period of dissatisfaction followed by a period of satisfaction, and so on and so on and so on.  I am pretty sure that I am entering a period of dissatisfaction.  I find these hard to endure.  If I could figure out what I could do to not care so much, believe me, I would do it.



I am wearing an old sweatshirt jacket by Roots as a dress, an old quilted vest by the Gap, old leggings by Old Navy and an old raincoat by LLBean.  My socks are old from an off-price store and my boots are by Bogs.

No comments: