Saturday, October 2, 2010

Originally Broadcast On ...



I found myself with a couple of extra hours on my hands this morning.  So I sped up my "yoga day", finishing it two hours sooner that I ordinarily would, giving me two extra hours to sort through my closet and pare down my wardrobe.  I am almost finished with this occasion of closet cleaning/wardrobe purging.  I realize that it might be less time consuming overall if I were to closet clean/wardrobe purge more than twice or thrice a year.  Something to consider.  Any suggestions as to how often I should closet clean/wardrobe purge?


As I have probably already mentioned, dressing for the weekend is difficult for me.  Oddly, it has become somewhat easier since I started this blog.



I am wearing an old Zara dress, an old JCrew sweater, an old Gap quilted vest, an old Gap scarf and old Old Navy leggings.  My socks are by MacGregor and my boots are old by Fluevog.

No comments: