Monday, July 12, 2010

Setting Things Right




About a week or so ago, I wrote that, when I wear an outfit that (for lack of a better way of saying it) I don't like, I feel a need to make something of it that has more lasting appeal for me.  I call this setting things right.  I don't really have much to say about the outfit that I wore today other than that, by wearing it, I was trying to set things right.  One down, two to go.


On my way home today, I thought that today would be the last chance for this dress.  I have always liked (and still do like) the dress on the hangar, but I have had some difficulties wearing it in a way that I like and, believe me, I have tried more than once.  If things did not work out today, it would be the charity bin for the dress!  I am happy to report that the dress is safe; I am happy enough with how I wore the dress today to keep it for a while longer.



jacket: Gap, from my closet
dress: Club Monaco, from my closet
flower pin: H&M, from my accessories collection
socks: ?, from my sock drawer
boots: Fluevog, from my closet

No comments: