Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Gun Metal Lavender


I am so pleased!




I loved the dress that I wore today as soon as I saw it ... in the JCrew catalogue.  I haven't had that much luck with JCrew dresses, so I was hesitant to order it.  When it went on sale, I decided that I would take a chance on it and order it.  When it arrived, and I got to see it "in the flesh", I loved it even more than I did at first.  But, truth be told, I didn't know what to do with it.  Then, one day last week, I was playing around with some of my clothes, trying out some outfits, when, on a whim, I decided to pair the dress with the blouse that I wore today.  It was an eureka moment.  I floated on it and added the belt and the shoes.  An outfit was born!  Today, I finally got to wear it out.  As I said, I am so pleased!

blouse: Gap, from my closet
dress: JCrew
belt: H&M, from my accessories collection
socks: Hue
shoes: David Dixon for Town Shoes

No comments: