Saturday, July 17, 2010

Getting Closer


It wasn't any easier today to figure out what to wear than it was yesterday or the day before.




I was really struggling with what I should do today.  I slept in ... consciously ... but when I got up I was upset with myself for having slept in because I had so much to accomplish today.  So I wasn't in the best frame of mind to figure out what to wear.  The first decision that I made was that I wanted to "redo" one of my less satisfactory outfits.  That was fine.  The problem was I had no idea how to turn the outfit into something "better".  Today's outfit really isn't a "redo" of the less satisfactory outfit.  But it gives me an idea of how I might turn the less satisfactory outfit into something "better".

blouse: Gap, from my closet
shorts: H&M
socks: ?, from my sock drawer
boots: Fluevog, from my closet

No comments: