Saturday, June 5, 2010

Wellies Obsession


I think I have a bit of an obsession with wellies and talking about wellies.  I am going to have to work on this.  In the meantime ... sorry ... I have to mention that I am rethinking wearing wellies just on the strength of a weather forecast, particularly when high temperatures are also called for.  Frankly I feel a bit ridiculous wearing wellies when it is hot and there is no rain.  Okay, now I will start working on the obsession.

The dress that I wore today reminds me of a dress that I used to have a couple of years back.  That other dress was longer in length and made of black linen.  The similarity between that other dress and the dress that I wore today is the criss-crossing straps in the back.  I don't think that I would ever wear today's dress on its own.  Oddly, I never wore that other dress on its own.  I always wore a blouse on top of it.  What does it all mean?  




blouse: Gap, from my closet
dress: vintage (from Sally Jane Vintage on Etsy)
jacket: Gap, from my closet
socks: American Apparel
boots: Hunter
pin: ?, from my jewelry box

No comments: