Thursday, June 24, 2010

The Birds

Maybe it was all those thoughts about doves yesterday that led me to wear, today, a dress made of fabric with a bird pattern on it.  From notional birds to real birds.





I bought the dress that I wore today in NYC, on my last trip to NYC.  I suppose I didn't have to buy it there; I probably could have bought it in my home city when I got home.  Here is how I came to buy it in NYC:  I happened to be in Anthropologie in NYC.  I spotted the dress and fell in love with it.  It happened to be hot during the time I was in NYC and I hadn't brought enough "hot clothes" with me.  It seemed like a great idea to buy the dress then and there, so I could wear it while I was in NYC (and have it for afterwards).  So I bought the dress.

I know that I am supposed to be working on not talking about wellies, but I have to say that the red wellies are a recent addition to my collection.  Needless to say, I love them.

dress: Anthropologie
socks: American Apparel
boots: Hunter

No comments: