Thursday, March 11, 2010

Acceptance and Moving On






jacket: Eddie Bauer, old
beret: American Apparel
shirt: Gap, old
sweater: Gap, old
skirt: H&M, old
tights: ?
belt: H&M, old
boots: Fluevog, old

I have reached the point of accepting that for the next little while I probably won't be 100 percent satisfied with what I choose to wear.  It seems that, notwithstanding all the years that I have been dressing myself, I have yet to master transition weather dressing (this despite the fact that I appear to be able to layer clothing with, what I think is, some degree of success, and that layering, so they say, is supposed to be the be all and end all of transition weather dressing).  So, forgive me if, throughout this difficult period of time, I say absolutely nothing about my daily outfits.

No comments: